Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yet Another New Passion! Digital Collage

I have found a new love! This one I plan to keep around for a while, though. It's digital collage, and I have been having a blast with it! I am fortunate to be a member of a fabulous flickr group, which gives me access to these exquisite images. I imported the images into my trusty little Photoshop elements program, and just let my imagination take care of the rest! These are among the first two digital collages I've created. I printed these out onto clear transparency film and slapped them into a black frame with no back. I must tell you I am very happy with the final result.

One of the great things about digital collage is that it doesn't take a plethora of "stuff" to create. Artsy "stuff" has a tendency to take over my house, so this is a huge advantage for me.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jessie I love it, I will have to try when I get some time. Take care, Linda

Renée Gandy said...

I love this..I would love to learn digital collage..love the layers and effects.