Sunday, March 16, 2008

Think Spring

I'm sick of winter! It's time to put away the heavy coats and sweaters, throw open the windows and breathe in some fresh spring air! I love bright colors, and I guess that's why spring is my favorite time of year. In that spirit, I created this happy little orange day lily. It's for sale now in my Etsy shop, so click on the small image on the right to go there. I am planning to list more items similar to this one.

I've have several art cards marked down to half price now, so check those out too! If you are a collector, this would be a great opportunity to clean up! If you are not a collector, this is a wonderful time to start! ACEOs are such versatile little pieces of art. They are affordable, so go ahead and splurge! Put them in little frames and set them up in groupings at home, or take them to work with you to spruce up your cubicle. ACEOs also make great, affordable gifts for birthdays, weddings, Easter, or almost any occasion.




No comments: