Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Heart Winner!

First, I would like to thank you all for stopping by to visit my blog. I've had a blast participating in this event! A huge thanks also to Lisa for her inspiration to start this project, and for her willingness to take on such a huge task. You've made the world a more intimate place for all of us.

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that the winner of my blog giveaway is.....KATHY from Vegas! Kathy has a great shop on etsy and goes by the username of Calkat! Her blog is
Calkat The Jewelry Junkie. Kathy is also a Saints fan, which is always a plus in my book!
I'll be emailing Cathy to let her know that she is a winner. Thanks to all of you again for visiting, and hope you'll stop by again. I will definitely be participating in this one of a kind event again!

No comments: