Saturday, February 6, 2010



Well, the wonderful "One World One Heart" event isn't over yet, but I just wanted to add a huge thanks to all of you who took the time to stop by and leave a comment on my blog! It's just been delightful reading your comments and also visiting your blogs.

As you may have noticed, the "Houx Dat" Nation is electrified tonight, in anticipation of tomorrow's big game! We have gumbo at the ready, and tons of munchies on hand, including a big black and gold King Cake ! I even designed shirts for our family to mark the occasion. All we need now is a great game, hopefully ending with the Vince Lombardi trophy going home to New Orleans where it belongs!

I'm still going to send out a set of these photographs to a lucky camper at the end of the event, but have also decided to add a "mid-event" drawing Monday, Feb. 8th for an additional set of these photos... IF the Saints come through with a big win tomorrow night! So, everybody, put on your black and gold and give a big cheer. GEAUX SAINTS!!!!

****UPDATE**** Woo Hooo!!!! In honor of the big win, I submitted all names to random.org this morning. The winner of the Super Bowl mid-event drawing is...drum roll please......Monica of GiddyGreetings.com! Congratulations, Monica, and thanks for commenting on my blog!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

YAY, Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marlene said...

I'm rootin for the Saints! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Artsnark said...

You are too cute! Good luck today